New Jersey Coalition on Women and Disabilities, OC Chapter (NJCWD)
This non-profit organization was established in 1990. Its mission is to effect change by raising public awareness to:
- Issues that impact women, particularly those issues dealing with disabilities.
- Barriers affecting both men and women with disabilities.
- Improving the quality of life for everyone through education, recreation, and social programs.
- Arts and crafts workshops
- Cultural trips to musicals, plays and movies
- BlueClaws baseball game
- Annual holiday party.
A county grant awarded to the Chapter has made it possible to provide members with free transportation to these programs.
For more information, please contact Ruth (Daisy) Stack,
Vice President, at 732-678-5226, email@example.com